Company Safety Policy Statement
The owners of Pacific Rim Mechanical believe that no project can be considered a success without all of our employees returning home safely each evening.
We firmly believe the safety of our employees, the environment, the public, our clients and our subcontractors cannot be compromised by our operations. For this reason we will always place safety ahead of our production goals. If a job cannot be accomplished safely, it will not be done. This will be achieved by:
- Utilizing our dedicated team of in-house safety professionals to constantly assess and improve our safety processes, training and communication.
- Teaming with outside safety consultants and risk engineers that share our passion for constantly improving upon our safety culture.
- Careful evaluation of the work processes.
- Ongoing training and continuing education of our workforce.
- Complying with all applicable Federal, State and Local Regulations.
- Providing the support, equipment and materials needed to do a job safely.
- Listening to the needs and concerns of our clients and our associates.
- All Pacific Rim Mechanical associates being responsible to comply with the Company’s Safety Program and being empowered to report any potential unsafe condition.
- Holding supervision and management accountable for the safety performance of employees and maintenance of a safe work environment.
Safety is accomplished by a proactive teamwork approach. Pacific Rim Mechanical Contractors believes that by eliminating accidents and injuries, the total performance of the company is improved.
For specific inquiries into our safety policies and practices, please use the Contact Us form on this site to send your question to our Director of Safety, Andy Pina.